Sunday, September 11, 2011

Monday, September 12th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on Sirium XM 81: Doctor Radio


Although I've enjoyed the break, I am roaring to get back to the radio! We have a great show scheduled for tomorrow.

We are starting off with inflammatory bowel disease. David Rubin, MD, a gastroenterologist at the University of Chicago, will be joining me to talk about new advances in the screening, genetics and new treatments for inflammatory bowel disease!

Call us with your questions about inflammatory bowel disease at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After this, we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will review some of the leading headlines in gastroenterology, talk about some of the patients I have see, and answer your questions! Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Some topics we may discuss include folate and the risk of colon cancer and aspirin and the risk of GI bleeding...follow me on twitter at @doctorira to find out all of the latest headlines and tweet me any topic you think we should be talking about!

He was so great we had to have him back. Celiac expert Dr. Daniel Leffler will be joining us at 9:00 AM EDT to talk about getting back to school and college for Celiac Kids...call with your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We are going to end the show with "Ask Doctor Ira," where you can ask me any question on any medical question at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me!

Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS
or tweet me at @doctorira

No comments: