Sunday, April 1, 2012

Monday, April 2nd, 2012 on The Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


I hope everyone has survived April Fool's intact. We are planning a great show for tomorrow, and that, as they say, is no joke. And yes, the preceding sentence was an awful one.

Irritable bowel syndrome is also awful. Although it isn't "deadly," it can lead to significant morbidity and a whole lot of misery. Join me and Dr. David Wolf, a gastroenterologist at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. Find out about the latest research, including a study that I commented on for Reuters!

Call us with your IBS questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After this, we will continue with IBS update, where I will review some of the latest findings in digestive diseases and will be happy to answer any questions you may have on heartburn, constipation, IBS or even the liver or pancreas! Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We are having a GI themed show today. At the top of the hour, join me and Rachel Begun, MS, RD as we talk about celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, and the difference between the two.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me! Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.



No comments: