Sunday, July 8, 2012

Monday, July 9th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!

More summer! More heat!  Maybe a little bit more constipation?   How about diverticulosis or diverticulitis?  Everyone always talks about it but no one really knows what it is.  Join me and NYU Colon and Rectal Surgeon Dr. Mitchell Bernstein as we talk about all three: find out what you can and can't do if you have diverticulosis and find out what to do it you've ever had diverticulitis!

Questions: Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

After this, we'll open up the questions to any of your digestive issues...heartburn, ulcers, even your liver or pancreas.  Its Gastroenterology Update from 8:30 to 9:00AM ET.

Call me with any digestive disease question or problem at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Although people always think of winter as cold and flu season, there is a lot of weird that occurs during the summer months.   One of those things is pericarditis, or inflammation around the heart sac.   Goofy.  Misdiagnosed as heart attacks, asthma, esophagitis.  Find out about this not uncommon condition with me and Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Siegel.  Chest pain questions?  Call 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all.  Anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me?  Call me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or follow me on Twitter and send me a message!

image source:

No comments: