Sunday, November 11, 2012

Monday, November 12, 2012 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


Of the many problems caused by Superstorm Sandy, one of the more minor ones seems to be the five pounds many of us tacked on living on a diet of potato chips, warm beer, and greasy goodness. But while losing 5 pounds isn't impossible (but its not easy), how about losing 50?  Or more?  Join me and NYU Langone Medical Center Bariatric Surgeon and Doctor Radio Host Dr. Marina Kurian as we talk about some of the benefits of weight loss surgery.  We'll also tap about some of the GI complications, such as dumping syndrome, gallstones and nutritional deficiencies.

Had weight surgery and having a problem?  Considering weight loss surgery?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After this, we'll have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news from the world of digestive disease and answer your questions.  Call me or tweet at @doctorira!

All of a sudden, the allergies and asthma are back here in New York: in fact its pretty much all I saw in the first few days since I reopened my office.  Join me and Allergist Dr. Ellen Epstein as we discuss the impact of weather on allergies, and answer your questions on allergy and asthma!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will end the show, as always, with Ask Dr. Ira, where you can ask me any question you want on any medical topic at all!  Anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

image source:

No comments: