Saturday, November 24, 2012

Monday, November 26, 2012 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show On Doctor Radio: SiriusXM 81!


I am writing this in a hotel room in Philadelphia.  Nonetheless, I am surrounded by the trappings of leftover Thanksgiving: rolls, pieces of cake, and a 3.5 ounce chocolate bar containing 1050 calories.  And the only thing I've avoided so far is the chocolate.  And its early.  Join me and nutritionist Keri Gans as we speak about Getting back on Track after Thanksgiving and staying that way all the way through the holidays!

Diet questions, tips or tricks?  Call us at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

Heartburn?  Who doesn't have it after Thanksgiving?  Call me about that, or any other gastrointestinal problem you may have on GI Update...1-877-NYU-DOCS

Woman have irritable bowel syndrome more often than men.  The problem is hard to treat, and there is usually no easy cure or treatment. Join me and gastroenterologist Dr. Jaqueline Wolf as we talk about her book "A Woman's Guide to a Healthy Stomach."

We will end the show, as always, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

image source: george mann