Sunday, December 9, 2012

Monday, December 10th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


The weather today in New York is dreary, but our show tomorrow is anything but.   I am sitting in a hockey rink, looking at churros.  The holidays are here.  And heartburn abounds.  And sinus infections.   Related?  Maybe.  Join me and Dr. Jaime Koufman, otolaryngologist and the author of Dropping Acid, The Reflux Cookbook.   Reflux tips, tricks and questions...we want to hear at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that we will exand on the conversation to all digestive disease topics!  During Digestive Disease Update I will tell you the latest and greatest in Gastroenterology and answer your questions about constipation, diarrhea, heartburn and ulcers: even the pancreas.  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Ok, its the holidays.  Frankincense, myrrh, and all that.  I'll be honest, if it wasn't for spell checker  I never would have gotten those words out.  At least I can spell gold.  But what does this have to do with medicine?  Find out with Dr. Jim Duke, PhD: ethnobotanist and author of more than thirty books as we talk about Biblical Herbs and Modern Day Medicine.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!


No comments: