Saturday, July 20, 2013

Monday, July 22, 2013 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio

A brief note on Monday's Show: it will be awesome!  Why?  Well, poison for one.  Not that I recommend it, but, having read my share of mystery novels I am always fascinated by it.  Joining me to talk about the poisons of Agatha Christie is Doctor Radio's own Dr. Howard Greller.  We'll also talk about antidotes and how you can get caught so, please, don't try anything!

Fun Agatha Christie fact of the day: more than thirty deaths in her books were the result of poisons!

After this we will have GI update, where you can ask me any questions on any digestive disease topic at all at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.  Heartburn, constipation, even the liver or pancreas...give me a call!

We are getting to the heart of traveling season (I am writing this from Massachusetts on my way to Maine).  If you are traveling, what do you need to do?  Going exotic?  Find out about exotic vaccines.  Going local? you still need to prepare.  We'll get you ready.

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: it does not matter what it is...anything you forgot to ask your doctor as me.  Call me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet to @doctorira.