Sunday, December 1, 2013

Monday, December 2, 2013 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio.


Fresh off my excellent experience with the wonderful folks at the American Museum of Natural History, too much Thanksgiving Turkey and Latkes, and an abundance of football, I am ready to get going with the excellent show that we have planned for tomorrow.

Starting with Hepatitis C.  We have talked a lot about this vexing problem and the difficulties that many people have with current treatments (even though those are way more effective than they were a few years ago).  We will talk with Dr. Lisa Ganjhu of NYU-Langone Medical Center who will be talking to us about new treatments for hepatitis C.

Hep C questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We will expand the conversation to all of gastroenterology in our second half hour.  Give me a tweet or call with any digestive issues you may have.

We will continue the digestive conversation after this. I have been talking a lot about probiotics on the gut.  We will talk a bit about probiotics and the mind (really).

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me.  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.




No comments: