Sunday, December 15, 2013

Monday, December 16th on The Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


Its the holidays. Too much eating. Too much drinking. And therefore a perfect time to start our show with Digestive Disease Update.  Find out about a new, controversial review on diverticulosis and have your questions answered at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or tweet me at Doctorira.

Women's health.  Women, you know.  Men, well, we are sort of confused.  Join me and Dr. Jessica Shepard as we find out 10 things that men need to know about women's health!  And, as I sit here at my sons Junior hockey tournament (a chippy hormone fest of teenage boys), find out what your SONS need to know as well!

The microbiome: we know its important.  Is it important enough to protect you from (or cause) cancer?  Join me and NYU scientist Dr. Jiyoung Ahn as we speak about her new research showing a relationship between colon cancer and the species in your microbiome.

We are going to end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, whre you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all: it does not matter what it is...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: