Sunday, January 5, 2014

Monday, January 6th, 2014 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


We are back!  New Year, new show, and good times.  We have a very gluten free show planned for you on Monday.

Nicole Hunn, the author of Gluten-Free On a Shoe String Blog, will be joining us to talk about what to eat, pack and make for the New Year (gluten-free of course).  She is also the author of the book "Gluten Free on a Shoestring: 125 Easy Recipes for Eating Well On the Cheap."

After that, we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease.  New Year, New medicines, new treatments!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or tweet me at @doctorira!

More Gluten Free to Follow.  Many of us have made resolutions to lose weight (I won't even start with how I have resolved to lose the 10 pounds I need to get rid of).  Join me and Rachel Begun, MS, RDN, CDN as we speak about the difference between gluten intolerance, gluten sensitivity and Celiac Disease.  We are also going to talk about using a gluten free diet to lose weight?!

Call us with your GF weight loss diet questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Follow me on Twitter.

image source:

No comments: