Sunday, January 12, 2014

Monday, January 13th, 2014 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!

 
 Let us talk Digestive Disease.  Having finally finished recertifying in Internal Medicine, I am now off to re-up in Gastroenterology.  One of the more interesting questions that many gastroenterologists and their patients have to ask is whether pain in the pelvis and lower abdomen is digestive or gynecologic.  Joining me to help discuss this is NYU Gastroenterologist Dr. Lisa Ganjhu.  Call us with your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

After this we will expand the problems to the upper abdomen (and to men).  I will host Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news from the world of digestive disease and answer your questions.  Call or tweet me!

DNA.  The human genome.  Lots of cool science, but what can you learn about yourself by looking at yours.  Join me and journalist and DIY videographer and scientist Boonsri Dickinson as we talk about her own experience getting her DNA tested.  Is it a good idea to do so?  Find out and call us at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

No comments: