Sunday, June 1, 2014

Monday, June 2nd on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


I am back from Memorial Day and my adventures as a Soylent taster and ready to get back to work on Doctor Radio.  Sophie Balzora, MD will be joining me at the top of the show.  We will be talking about colon cancer prevention and prevention guidelines.  Dr Balzora is an expert at reaching out to minority communities.

Colon cancer prevention questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that, we will open up the conversation with digestive disease update.  I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news from the world of digestive disease and answer your gastroenterology questions and tweets.  Call us at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

In the movies,  suspended animation is often used as a gimmick.  Where would we all be if Austin Powers had not been frozen in the swinging sixties and come back to save us from the equally frozen Dr. Evil?  But what if freezing really helps people who have suffered grievous traumatic injury?  Join me and Dr. Samuel Tisherman, a professor of surgery and critical care at the University of Pittsburgh, as we talk about the new study being done on cooling severe trauma patients down to help them survive!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all and I will be glad to answer...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: