Sunday, November 26, 2017

Monday, November 27th, 2017 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!



I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  I have restarted my diet and am ready to get going with a great show tomorrow.  Starting with a scary, yet inspiring story.  Join me as I speak with doctor, author and patient Dr. Rana Adwish, of the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit as we speak about her near death experience and her new book: In Shock: My Journey from Death to Recovery and the Redemptive Power of Hope.

After that We will have GI Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

It's college application time, parents.  My youngest is doing it as we speak, and the Tums and Tylenol are flowing freely in the Breite house.  Join me and Dr. Patrick O'Connor, PhD, the Associate Dean of college counseling at the Cranbrook Kingswood School  in Bloomfield Hills, MI and the author of College is Yours 2.0: Preparing, Applying, and Paying for Colleges Perfect for You.  Find out how to relieve the stress of your senior, your spouse and your self!

We will end the show, as always, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask or tweet me any questions.  Anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me! Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: