Sunday, September 30, 2018

Monday, October 1, 2018 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio

Traveler's diarrhea.  Won't kill you but it stinks.  Join me and Dr. M. Stephen Trent as we talk about his lab's research into a potential vaccine for this very annoying problem!  After that first foray into the digestive system, we will expand to the complete GI tract with GI Update, where you ask me any question on any digestive disease problem at all.  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet. Doctor Radio on SiriusXM isn't available in the UK. But The Naked Scientists are!  Find out, besides their way better name, how they do Science and Medicine on air in the UK (and they're at Cambridge!).  We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all.  Anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call or tweet.

No comments: