Sunday, September 16, 2018

Monday, September 17th on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM: Doctor Radio


I know its hard to believe, but cold and flu season is upon us, flu shots are here, and NYU has an outpost in West Palm Beach.  Talking about the first two, Dr. Tom Rockland of NYU Langone in West Palm Beach will join me at 8AM.

Flu, cold questions?  Let us know at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

Gastroenterology Update follows!  Digestive questions, we want to hear em!

September is national Suicide Prevention Month.  Join me and Dr. Chana Sachs, whose cousin Daniel was killed during the Sandy Hook shooting in Connecticut, as we talk about the roles physicians play in preventing gun related suicides.

We will end the show, as always, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!

image source:

No comments: