Sunday, January 8, 2012

Monday, January 9th, 2012 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on Sirius XM 81: Doctor Radio


We are back from vacation! The holidays were quite relaxing, but its time to get back to work here on the Doctor Ira Breite Show. If you've been overindulging a bit, we have a show for you.

Gastroesophageal Reflux! A problem that is not going away. Sometimes, medications just don't quite cut it. Sometimes, people just don't want to take them on a chronic basis. Join me and Dr. Marc Bessler of Columbia University Medical Center as we talk about the surgical treatment of Gastrointestinal Reflux Disease.

Reflux Questions? Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

More Gastroenterology follows! I'll host Gastroenterology Update, where I will answer your questions on any digestive disease question and go over some of the latest and greatest research on the stomach, colon, liver and pancreas!

We are going to start our second hour "kick starting your body" this winter. Join me, Dietician and author Keri Gans and Nutrition and exercise physiologist Dr. Mickey Harpaz. Keri is the author of "The Small Change Diet" and Mickey is the author of "Menopause Reset" and "I Want My Body Back!".

Need to get in shape (heck, bathing suit season is just around the corner!). Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me! at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

image source:

No comments: