Sunday, August 5, 2012

Monday, August 6th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!

I am back from Iceland and ready to roll!  We have a great show planned for tomorrow.

One of the great things about being in Europe was being able to watch the Olympics live.  Its much different than NBC's pretaped extravaganza.  Joining me from Germany to talk about this is former Doctor Radio Host Dr. Kimberly Deore.  Kim was a competitive gymnast and we'll talk about some of the injuries sustained by these young atheletes.

If you have an athletic kid and questions about injuries, give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that its time for Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive diseases and answer your questions on any GI topic.  Heartburn, constipation or gallstones: it doesn't matter!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Even though its summer, and my mind is more turned to the Olympics and the beach, there is a presidential election going on.  And the health of our President's has important ramifications for the country.  Join me and Dr. Robert Lahita as we talk about the hidden illnesses of US Presidents.  Dr. Lahita is an expert on the subject and recently gave a lecture called "Illness in the Presidency."

We're going to end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all and I will be glad to answer it...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!
image source:


No comments: