Sunday, March 31, 2013

Monday, April 1st, 2013 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


There will be no April Fool on tomorrow's show: only excellent Doctor Radio Goodness. 

Starting with atrial fibrillation.  I've been reviewing all of internal medicine in preparation to re-certify my Board exams and realized just how much things have changed in the world of this most common arrhythmia.  Join me and Mount Sinai Cardiologist and Professor Dr. Vivek Reddy as we talk about what YOU need to know about atrial fibrillation!

Call us with any questions at 1-8777-NYU-DOCS!

Going from the heart to the reason the heart exists: taking care of the GI tract!  Its time for Gastroenterology Update where I will tell you the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease.  Call us with your questions on anything involving the liver, pancreas, colon or even the gallbladder at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

I am not even sure how we got this one.  The title is...and I will just say it...is "Roller Derby and the Microbiome."  Dr James Meadow from the University of Oregon in Eugene, will talk about his latest study published in PEER-J looking at how the skin microbiome is transmitted between players in a contact sport, specifically roller derby.   You will just have to listen.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all and I will glad to answer: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.


image source:




No comments: