Sunday, June 9, 2013

Monday, June 10th, 2013 on the Doctor Ira Breite on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


Father's day is coming.  Graduations are here.  And its time to talk about men and allergies (not that we're allergic to men here at Doctor Radio).

Starting with men.  Father's day is coming.  And, while I will surely appreciate the tie or cufflinks that I will likely receive, what about health? Why does almost every father who walks into my office come because his wife made him?  What is is about us men? Joining me to talk about this  is Dr. Rani Whitfield, 'Tha Hip Hop Doc.'

Dads and other guys: let us know your secret doctor fears.  Ladies, let us know your tricks for getting your man to go to the doctor @ 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will follow this with Gastroenterology Update...call me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS with your questions about anything digestive!  or your can tweet me short questions to doctorira. 

Here in NYC, its been alternating between wet and allergy, with both seemingly winning over just nice spring weather.  How do you enjoy graduations, proms, and the desire to spend the day outside when allergies are getting to you?  Join me and allergist Dr. Arthur Lubitz as we talk about surviving the spring summer blitz.  Call or tweet us your allergy questions.

We'll end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any topic at all...it does not matter what it is.  Anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me.

Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS, or follow and tweet me on Twitter!

image source:

No comments: