Sunday, July 7, 2013

Monday, July 8th, 2013 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!



It. is. so. hot.  Even my sentences are melting into seperate words.  But fortunately the air conditioning in our SiriusXM studio at NYUL Medical Center is working just fine and we will be on the air tomorrow.  Join me as I talk with Dr. Jamie Koufman of the Voice Institute of New York and the author of the bestselling book "Dropping Acid: The Reflux Diet Cookbook and Cure."  We'll be speaking about reflux in general, and, in light of the season, going over barbecue without the burn!

Reflux.  There is no better time to call than when you have a gastroenterologist and an otolaryngologist on the air at the same time at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

I admit it.  I can watch do David Blaine and other magicians do card tricks and other "little" illusions all day.  You know its a trick but...well, you get fooled.  Why? Join me and author Alex R. Stone as we talk about his book "FOOLING HOUDINI: Magicians, Mentalists, Math Geeks, And The Hidden Powers Of The Mind."  Find out what why we're fooled, and how the same tricks used by illusionists can be used by hucksters, con-artists and others. 

We'll end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all and I will be glad to answer: anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me!  Call me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or tweet me at @doctorira.  

image source:

No comments: