Sunday, June 15, 2014

Monday, June 16th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


Summer is finally here!  I am looking out at a beautiful Connecticut morning and thinking about the trip I will be taking later this week to Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies.  Of course, being a doctor, I then started thinking about all the bad medical thing that could happen, which leads me to my first guest.  Dr. David O. Freedman, a Professor of Medicine at the University of Alabama and travel medicine expert will be joining me to talk about what you need to do to stay safe when you travel this summer.

Travelling?  Questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet!

After this we will have Digestive Disease Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of gastroenterology and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

Speaking of digestive, sometimes it is in your head.  A professor once told me that the differences between the analyst and the analist were quite small, and we will find out why.  Join me and Dr. Barbara Bolen as we talk about IBS, diet and mental health.

IBS?  We have both ends covered.  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us call.

image source:


No comments: