Sunday, February 1, 2015

Monday, February 2nd 2014 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


Super Bowled out?  Not football wise, but foodwise?  Why is it that so many of us seem to gain a few pounds every winter?  Join me and Keri Gans, RD. the author of "The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner Healthier You" as we talk about winter eating.  And yes, I plan on making it into the studio tomorrow no matter what the weather is!

Winter diet questions....give us call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After this, we will have Digestive Disease Update and Ask Doctor Ira.  One hour of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and your questions and tweets answered.

Why do I route for the New York Giants? They are a bunch of professional athletes who play for a team owned by someone else.  Other than the fact that I am a New Yorker and my Dad is a huge fan, there is no connection between me and what is in effect a corporate entity.  Yet root for them I do.  Find out why when I speak with Eric Simons, the author of "The Secret Lives of Sports Fans: The Science of Sports Obsession."  Find out why those sports guys and gals act like they do.

Call us with your tales of sports zaniness at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: