Sunday, February 8, 2015

Monday, February 9th on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM: Doctor Radio


There has been a lot of legitimate hullabaloo about vaccines recently.  I will leave the screaming to others (although I am happy to scream as well if necessary).  I thought it would be interesting to talk about the history of vaccines themselves.  Join me, Karrie Youngdahl, the Director of the History of Vaccines Project at the College of Physicians of Pennsylvania, and Dr. Thomas Fekete, the section chief of infecious diseases at Temple University, as we talk about the over 1000 year history of vaccinations.

Vaccine questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

After that we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions and tweets.

Speaking of controversial, bariatric surgery for weight loss remains popular and controversial.  Join me and Dr. Violeta Popov, now of NYU-Langone Medical Center, as we talk about what to do when the bariatric surgery just isn't cutting it.  Please forgive the last joke as I couldn't help myself.

Obese.  Post surgery? Questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira....anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call or tweet.

image source:




No comments: