Sunday, April 19, 2015

Monday, April 20th, 2015 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


When I was a second year medical student, my biggest fear was a brain aneurysm.  Every headache (and believe me, second year med students get a lot of those) portended disaster.  And while I was just nervous, aneurysm is a real problem and treatments are not great.  Join me as I speak to Dr. Ali Aziz-Sultan of Brigham and Women's Hospital as we speak about a new clinical trial that looks to treat brain aneurysm.

Neurosurgery questions?  Worried about aneurysm?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

At 8:30 AM ET we will have Gastroenterology update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease.  Give us a call or tweet with your digestive questions!

We continue our brain show in a different sort of way.  Join me and Dr. Joseph Palamar, PhD, MPH as we talk about high school students and marijuana, hashish and synthetic marijuana use.  As the parent of two teenagers, I want to know what's going on with this.  You should too.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all.  Anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

image source

No comments: