Sunday, April 26, 2015

Monday, April 27th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


The weather is getting better.  If you're me, this brings to mind travel and heartburn.  Yeah, well, I am a gastroenterologist who does travel medicine.

We will start with the heartburn.  For some people, medication isn't enough.  There are a variety of surgical options available to treat heartburn and GERD.  Join me and University of Chicago Surgeon Dr. Marco Patti as we talk about various surgical interventions for GERD.

Bad reflux?  Thinking surgery?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After this, we will expand the conversation to include all of Digestive Disease.  During Gastroenterology update I will answer your questions and tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease.

Its sunny outside.  The weather is getting better and its time to start thinking about summer travel.  Join me and Dr. David Freedman of the University of Alabama, Birmingham as we talk about travel vaccines and camp shots.

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all and I will be happy to answer: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!

Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

No comments: