Sunday, October 9, 2016

Monday, October 10, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!


Quick update for our Columbus day show.  Caterina Oneto, MD will be joining us to talk about Crohn's disease and gut fungus, kimchi, the microbiome and more!

Microbiome got you down? or up? Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We will continue the conversation with GI update after this...not just the microbiome...ask me any questions on any gastroenterology topic at all.  Or send me a tweet.

It's Columbus Day.  Exploring and all that.  Join me and Chris Kilham, the Medicine Hunter, as we talk ayahuasca, botanicals and more.

Questions? I have them.  I want to hear yours too.  Give us a callat 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We'll end the show, as always, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask or tweet me any medical question at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!


photo credit:


No comments: