Sunday, October 23, 2016

Monday, October 24th on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!



A quick update on Monday's Show as I clearly got a little too involved with the football game. Dr. Robynne Chutkan will be joining us at 8AM ET to talk about her book "Microbiome Solution." After that, I will be answering your questions on 1-877-NYU-DOCS during Gastroenterology Update!  Wonder why the other line always moves faster (it really does!).  Join me and David Andrews, the author of "Why Does the Other Line Move Faster: The Mythos and Misery and Secrets and Psychology of Waiting in Line."  We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can call or tweet me your questions: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me! 1-877-NYU-DOCS

image source:

No comments: