Sunday, December 4, 2016

Monday, December 5th on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!


We have a pretty amazing show tomorrow if I say so myself.  Starting with the pituitary gland.  Yup, the little pea between your ears and behind your nose is getting center billing at 8AM, as we welcome Tamara Wexler, MD, PhD.  into the studio.  Find out about the little gland that does!

Pituitary questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

After that we will shift down the body a little bit to Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you all the latest and greatest from the world of Gastroenterology and answer your questions on all things digestive at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or via Twitter.

Speaking of gastroenterology, for most of us its about that trip for a routine colonoscopy.  Mines coming up and I won't like: I am not thrilled.  Join me as I speak with Dr. David S. Weinberg, MD, MSc, the chairman of Medicine and Chief of Gastroenterology at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia.  Find out what's next!

We will end the show, as usual with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical question on any topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!



image source:


No comments: