Sunday, March 12, 2017

Monday, March 13, 2017 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


Fellow Gastroenterologist and NYU Faculty Member Dr. Caterina Oneto will be joining me for a whole hour of microbiome, GI and more!

GI questions: Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send a tweet!

Hemophilia. If you've heard of this bleeding disorder, you may be thinking of early victims of the AIDS epidemic.  But hemophilia is around, and although no longer at huge risk for HIV, the treatments remain suboptimal  Join me and Dr. Barbara Konkle, MD, a Professor of Medicine at the University of Washington School of Medicine as we talk about My Life Our Future, a nationwide campaign for Hemophilia research.

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical questions at all and I will be happy to answer them: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS

image source:

No comments: