Sunday, March 19, 2017

Monday, March 20, 2017 on the Doctor Ira Breite


Ok, I just got in from Chicago and boy are my arms tired.  Bad jokes aside, a brief update on tomorrow's show. We are talking probiotics, sleep and hiatal hernias...three of my favorite topics.  Tod Copperman, MD of ConsumerLab.Comwill be coming on to talk about probiotics, prebiotics and labels on both of them...what to look for and more.  Dr. Lori Lovitz, DO of the North Shore University Health System in Evanston will be coming on to talk about sleep, the lack of it, and what you can do!  Dr. Brian Bosworth of NYU will be talking hiatal hernias.  And we will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet.

No comments: