Sunday, July 16, 2017

Monday, July 18th, 2017 ont he Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show


We are back for another great show.  Having passed(!) my GI recertification exam, I am rested, relaxed and raring to go! Starting with Dr. Erin McGintee of Asthma and Allergy Associates to talk meat allergies from ticks, summer allergies and so much more!

Allergy questions? Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that, we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of digestive diseases and answer your questions on all things GI related at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.  Or send me a tweet!

Dr. John Day, MD joins me at 9AM to talk about his new book, "The Longevity Plan: Seven Life-Transforming Lessons from Ancient China."  He is a cardiologist and his new book is dedicated to living a healthy life based on his experiences living in a community in China!

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you an ask me any medical question at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet!

image from:

No comments: