Sunday, July 15, 2018

Monday, July 16, 2018 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio

A brief note on tomorrow's show.  We will be talking with Jim Kremidas of the Association for Clinical Research Professionals about clinical trials: the what, the when and the why.  Questions about participating in a clinical trial? Let us know at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.  After that, I'll host Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of GI disease and answer your questions on all things digestive.  We will continue that theme after the break, when I speak with Dr. Doron Kahana, a pediatric gastroenterologist, about GERD in the under 30 set.  We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me at 1877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: