Sunday, July 8, 2018

Monday, July 9th, 2018 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!


Happy July!  I'm back after the holiday rested and ready to go.  Starting with the Liver! Dr. Ira Jacobson, the head of liver disease here at NYU, will be joining us to talk about liver disease and more! Whether its iron overload, viral hepatitis, or a little bit too much to drink, we will be talking all aspects of liver disease.  Any liver questions? Let us know at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

After that, it will be time for Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease and answer all of your phone calls and tweets.

Many times I am what to eat.  Its a tough question for many physicians.  Join me and Dr. Amy Burkhart, who is both and MD and an RD, as we talk celiac, POTS and more!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical question...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

image source:

No comments: