Sunday, March 15, 2015

Monday, March 16th, 2015 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!



Does that cranberry juice really help a UTI? How about aloe for GERD? Keri Gans, RD will be coming on tomorrow to talk about health benefits of proper foods?

Ever wonder if what you are eating is healthy...give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Twins. Twins.  Yes, it sounds so nice I had to say it twice.  But what can twins tell us about health?  Join me as we discuss a new study looking at pairs of physically active versus physically inactive twins.  Even with the same genes, exercise really matters!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet.

image source: (and yes they are identical, but the weight difference is due to a lap band!)

No comments: