Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tommorow on The Dr. Ira Breite Show on Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 114!


Happy Columbus Day! In honor of Columbus Day, I will be having on Frank Arnett, M.D., professor of internal medicine and holder of the Elizabeth Bidgood Chair in Rheumatology at the University of Texas in Houston. He has a fascinating theory as to how Columbus died...tune in from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern and hear him discuss it with me. He'll also be able to answer any questions that you may have. Call me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS. (8:30 AM EDT)

There has been a lot in the news recently on Colon Cancer Prevention. The short answer is yes you should! but it gets a little complicated after that. Join me and my guest Michael Macari, MD as we talk about the latest advances in CT colography, recent studies on this subject and a new position paper by the United States Preventitive Task Force! And both of us will be happy to answer colonoscopy or virtual colonosocpy questions you may have. (8AM EDT)

From 9 AM to 10 AM Eastern, its time for another hour of Dr. Ira. Hear what your fellow listeners are worried about and learn something! You of course are free to call me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS and I will be happy to answer any questions YOU may have.

Remember, when your doctor doesn't have the time, I do!!

No comments: