Sunday, October 13, 2013

Monday, October 13th on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


Greetings from Foxboro, MA.  I am writing this in the Snack Bar of a Hockey Rink, where one of my sons is participating in a tournament and I am working on my food poison talk at the American Museum of Natural History this November.  Which brings us to our first topic: GERD, and how diet can effect it.  Join me and reflux expert and otolaryngologist Dr. Jamie Koufman as we talk about all things reflux and I point out to my friend the ENT how our Radiofrequency Ablation Procedure really seems to work in patients with Barrett's esophagus and dysplasia!

After this, we will expand the topic to GI update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease.

Questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Tomorrow is Columbus Day.  And what would Doctor Radio be without an in depth discussion of how whomever's holiday it was either got sick or died?  Joining us to talk about Christopher Columbus is Dr. Phillip Mackowiac, Professor of Medicine, Medical Historian and Author!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me at call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or tweet me at @doctorira!

No comments: