Sunday, October 20, 2013

Monday, October 21, 2013 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


I'm watching the Denver Broncos play the Indianapolis Colts as I write this.  Looks painful.  Particularly, at this moment, if you are an Indy fan.  Speaking of pain, Dr. Sanjay Bakshi of the CRPS Institute in NY will be joining me to talk about chronic regional pain syndrome.  Find out about this poorly understood syndrome which may affect millions of Americans.

Pain syndrome in your extremities that no one can figure out?  Want to avoid narcotics?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

GI Update follows.  Find out the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease, and ask me your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.  You can tweet me as well!  We will get to all of that at 8:30 AM ET.

I won't lie.  I am eating barbecue as I watch the football game and get this together.  I'm trying to lose weight, but, well, sometimes I get a little weak.  So I am very excited to hear from Dr. Deborah Levine, a medical historian at Providence College in Rhode Island.  She will tell us about her work on President William Howard Taft, who I will forever think of after this as "Modern Dieter Zero."

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask you doctor, ask me at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

Image Source.

No comments: