Sunday, March 30, 2014

Monday, March 31, 2014 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


A brief rundown of tomorrow's show.  We are starting with kidney disease and dialysis.  Dr. Dugan Wiess Maddux, a nephrologist and Vice President of Chronic Kidney Disease Initiatives at Fresenius Medical Care North America will be joining us.  If you have any questions at all about dialysis or kidney failure, give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After this, we will have GI update for all of your digestive disease questions and information on some of the latest and greatest problems in digestive disease.  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

I have two teenage boys.  Teenage boys who play hockey.  So sometimes I wish I couldn't smell anything.  But I can.  And a new study suggests that human can distinguish up to one trillion smells.  I can't even count that high.  Join me as I speak to Dr. Marcelo Magnasco, PhD, Professor and Head of the Mathematical Physics Lab at Rockefeller University about their recently published study on the human sense of smell.

Olfactory questions? call us at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet to @doctorira.






No comments: