Sunday, October 25, 2015

Monday, October 26, 2015 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio



After "Weekend House Calls" its time to get back to our regular show.  A brief update.  I will be talking with Dr. Catarina Oneto about the latest from the American College of Gastroenterology Meeting and answering your questions on all things digestive at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.  

October is Breast Cancer awareness month.  But did you know men get breast cancer too.  Find out more with me and Dr. Julia Smith as we talk about the differences and similarities in breast cancer between men and women.

We'll end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical question and I'll be happy to answer it.  Anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!


No comments: