Sunday, October 4, 2015

Monday, October 6th, 2015 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!



As a I sit here with not one, but two wearable devices on my wrist telling me that typing is not exercising, I am still excited to talk about tomorrow's show.  Starting with how wearables and mobile health tech are reshaping clinical trials.  Join me as i speak to Mike Capone, MBA, the chief operating officer for Medi-Data, who will speak to us about wearables and clinical trials, and some of the results of a meeting on wearables that just took place at the New York Academy of Sciences.  

After that, we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS. Also, ICD10 codes that are silly.  Which they are.

The Fodmap diet has become more popular for people with IBS by the month.  What is it, how does it work, and what's the proof.  Find out from Dr. Peter Gibson, Professor and Director of Gastroenterology at the Alfred Hospital and Monash University in Melbourne, Australia, and one of the leading researchers in the world on the Fodmap Diet.

Fodmap/IBS diet questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We'll end the show, as always, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me question on any medical topic at all: anything that you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet.


No comments: