Sunday, November 29, 2015

Monday, November 30th, 2015 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.   I have already started my post holiday/pre holiday diet and am getting ready for tomorrow's show.

Starting with an hour of Gastroenterology Update/Ask Doctor Ira!  From what to do about that holiday heartburn to how to manage your diabetes going into the Holidays, give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.  Or send me a tweet @doctorira.

Then, Star Wars.  No I have not seen the newest movie yet.  But I do have a guest who knows just what those characters are thinking and feeling.  Join me and Dr. Travis Langley as we talk about the psychology of Star Wars!  

Didn't call or tweet for the first part of the show.  Worry not!  We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical question on any topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send it to Facebook.

No comments: