Sunday, November 8, 2015

Monday, November 9th, 2015 on the Doctor Ira

Yes, we smelled it. Good way to start a diet.

We have a lot of microscopic beings to talk about Monday on +SiriusXM Doctor Radio! Susan Dolan, RN, MS, the President-Elect of the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) and a hospital epidemiologist at Children's Hospital Colorado will be joining us to talk about Ebola Preparedness, Scarlet Fever and getting vaccinated.

Want to stop the spread of infection during the season? Questions on how?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you the latest and and greatest in the world of digestive disease and answer your tweets and questions.

I spent part of my day at the American Museum of Natural History going to the new "Secret World Inside of You" show.  It was pretty awesome, and I am very excited that Susan Perkins and Rob DeSalle, the curators of the exhibition, will be joining us in studio!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all: anything your forgot to ask your doctor ask me. Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

photo (c) 2015 Ira Breite

No comments: