Sunday, June 19, 2016

Monday, June 20th, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


So many medications! So many possibilities that mixing them could lead to something going wrong. Join me and Dr. Howard Greller of the ER Show as we talk drugs and drug interactions!

Taking several medications?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that we will have GI update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!  Or send me a tweet!

Summer is really getting here! For those of you living gluten free, or living with someone who is, learn how to survive and thrive during those summer outings.  Join me and Rachel Begun, MS, RD as we talk summer grilling and picnicking the gluten free way!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: