Sunday, July 10, 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!


I'm back! Enjoyed the vacation and the 4th, but happy to be back on the air for an amazing show Monday.  Starting with anger! Dr. Bernard Golden talk about his new book "Overcoming Destructive Anger: Strategies That Work." Don't get angry, get knowledge!

Anger management issues in you or a loved one?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that, we will have Digestive Disease Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest news in the world of gastroenterology and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.  Or send me a tweet.

Inflammatory bowel disease can be hard to live with and hard to treat.  Join me and Dr. Karen Lasch, the medical director for Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America and Ms. Lauren Erbach, National Team Challenge Manager at the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America as we talk about Crohn's and Colitis, and an upcoming CCFA half marathon in Northern California on 7/17/2016!

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all...anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS or send me a tweet.

image via CCFA


No comments: