Sunday, July 17, 2016

Monday, July 18th, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio!


I'm moving Tuesday, so this is going to be a short post.  Walt Whitman, American Jock?  Find out about his writing's on fitness with me and Zachary Turpin, a PhD candidate at the University of Houston.

Then we will have GI Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of Gastrointestinal disease and answer your questions on stomach, liver, gallbladder, colon and more at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!  Or send me a tweet to @doctorira.

I could talk about ice cream in a hectoring, its bad for you kind of doctor way. But ice cream is delicious, and I'm not going to do it.  Join me and Dr. Irwin Adam Eydelnant, M.Eng, PhD, the creative director of the Future Food Studio, as we talk about the #MOIC (Museum of Ice Cream) in New York City.  Not sure what it has to do with health, but, really, ice cream and summer, so enjoy!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor, ask me!  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS, or send me a tweet!

No comments: