Sunday, July 24, 2016

Monday, July 25, 2016 on the Doctor Ira Breite Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 110: Doctor Radio


Summer is in full swing. And so is Zika Virus.  If you've been thinking of going to the Olympics or even the Caribbean, you could be affected.  Find out what you need to know 8AM ET when I speak with Dr. John Alton, OB-GYN, disaster preparedness expert, and the author of "The Zika Virus Handbook: A Doctor Explains All You Need to Know About the Pandemic."

After this, we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you the latest and greatest in the world of digestive disease as well as answering your questions on all things digestive at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.  Or send me a tweet!

Hey, it's hot.  I don't want to see my electric bill.  But, the heat can be deadly.  Join me and NYU Clinical Professor Dr. Marc Siegel as we talk about avoiding and beating the heat before it beats you.

Heat questions: Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all: anything you forgot to ask you doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

image source:

No comments: