Sunday, November 9, 2014

Monday, November 10th on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio


The Flu has arrived in New York City.  Not loving this, but at least you can vaccinate against the Flu.  What about hepatitis C?   Join me and Dr. Lisa Ganjhu as we talk about some exciting (and complicated) research describing a successful early trial in a vaccine against this deadly scourge.  We'll talk about all kinds of prevention of liver disease as well!

Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that, we will expand the conversation to all thinks gastroenterological.  Give me a call or tweet with your questions!

My hair. I love it.  Well, what's left of it.  Every now and then, Melanie has to remind me that there's something I can do about my balding pate.  Join me and Dr. Marc Dauer as we talk about hair replacement: and not just for the head.  And check out his website, if only to see the impressive head of hair Dr. Dauer himself has!

We will end the show, as usual, with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any medical question at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me.  Give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: