Sunday, November 30, 2014

Monday, December 1st, 2014 on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio



Did you eat too much this weekend?  I did.  And, as I am still at a hockey tournament in Delaware and Pennsylvania, it looks like the eating is not stopping anytime soon.  No wonder I can't get any sleep. Dr. Ronnie Fass of Case Western Reserve University will be joining us to talk about those particularly difficult to manage cases of GERD and the problems of sleeping with GERD.

Reflux?  Not just from too much turkey?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS.

After that, we will expand the conversation with GI Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news from the world of digestive disease and answer your questions and tweets.

Tha Hip Hop Doc is back!  Dr. Rani Whitfield joins me to talk about getting the gift for the holidays that he really needs: health!

Can't even get your guy to get a flu shot?  Give us a call.

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any questions on any medical topic at all and I will be happy to answer it...give me a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

No comments: