Sunday, November 16, 2014

Monday, November 17th on the Doctor Ira Breite Internal Medicine Show on SiriusXM 81: Doctor Radio!


Yes, it flu shot season.  But, with new vaccines introduced all the time and mumps devastating the NHL, there is a lot more to talk about in the world of vaccines.  Join me as I speak with Dr. William Atkinson, who, after 25 years at the CDC is now the Associate Director for Immunization Education at the Immunization Action Coalition. Find out about Prevnar 13, hepatitis B and A, and all those other vaccines that you thought you were done with when you were 15.

Vaccine questions?  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

After that we will have Gastroenterology Update, where I will tell you some of the latest and greatest news in the world of digestive disease and answer your questions at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!

Thanksgiving is coming.  Everyone says they like to cook but I live in New York City, where ovens are used for more storage than baking.  So I was really excited to find out that Shira Berk of Goodie Girl Cookies (gluten free cookies) will be joining me, with samples, at 9AM.  What the heck, lets indulge!

We will end the show with Ask Doctor Ira, where you can ask me any question on any topic at all: anything you forgot to ask your doctor ask me!  Give us a call at 1-877-NYU-DOCS!


No comments: